WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

On this note hopeful99 one of your more thoughtful and sincere...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    On this note hopeful99 one of your more thoughtful and sincere posts, I actually agree with you, but you must understand Glyn has constantly stated that his focus is on tieing up the deals and in the beginning was only hired on a 15 hour/ week consultancy basis and as business got busy, he had to put more time in.

He has always stated once cash flows come in, he would then be able to afford to address some of the other issues of company presentation and communications. It’s not that you are wrong in what you are saying, it’s just that it is not the current priority or focus and I for one would much prefer the deals rolling out, which has taken all his time, before we concern ourselves with other matters pertaining to shareholders concerns. I know this is a hard perspective but I do believe these matters will be resolved but only once there is enough revenue to to appoint staff to do this and as we can all see this is beginning to happen. So obviously their is enough evidence of revenues now building,

I have invested in company’s who are more concerned about what shareholders think than they are of getting on with the job ... at least the evidence is showing that the job of revenues are building and to actually engage such a huge corporation into placing our technology along side of so many different products, surely should be applauded.

As far as me being Glyns voice I am happy to broadcast what he shares me I am not too proud to not state I am in constant touch with him and we need more people supporting the company not trying to pull them down. I have brought more people into OBJ but lately I no longer introduce them to hotcopper because of the constant character assisinations of our management and in particular our chairman so I have set up my own line of communication and it’s getting to the point where I am better off putting my time into my own private network only because the hotcopper posts are so full of confusion and reterick that has no basis of truth.

But yes hopeful99 I do look forward to when the company can hire the right team and resources to be able to offer a better presentation and clearer communications but I have to be patient.

Cheers all of this is my perspective so do your own due diligence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.