GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Deutsche Bank Admits It Rigged Gold Prices, Agrees To Expose Other Manipulators, page-3

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    As I wrote in the cesspool that is called Facebook (for those not in the real world):
    "So much for free markets in the capitalist world.
    "Conspiracy theorists", "gold bugs" proved right all along in US Federal Court, Southern District of New York
    This may well be the end of the tottering Deutsche Bank,on which I have posted at length recently, depending on the size of the settlement. This may well have implications for the stability of the EU, already being torn apart at the seams (immigration, Brexit, and much more).
    Stocks, of course, must come next, as rigged and propped up by the Federal Reserve, who only days ago met with Obama and Biden (unprecedented in my own experience), leading to the S&P making a new high for the year a day later. There's only message one takes from such a meeting is "no recession as I leave Office" (else the B-2's come thundering in) , do what's needed to prop up markets to salvage Obama's legacy (which are indeed posting near record highs as Q1 GDP approaches zero and Q1 Profits tumbling), and get another Democrat President elected (and that would NOT be Bernie Sanders).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.