IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

deutsche bank healthcare conference, page-4

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    My view on a couple of things:

1. DB Healthcare Conference.
    Very disappointed by a change in scheduling of the DB Healthcare Conference.

For several weeks, the agenda has shown PRR presenting straight after DNDN and in the same room. In the last two days this has been changed. PRR has been moved to another venue.

Why??? As far as I can see, the company substituted for PRR manufactures "analgesics, cough/cold medicines, antacids, laxatives and nutritional products"!

This was a chance to present the PRR story (and the clear DNDN synergies) to the institutions and analysts covering DNDN, without them having to change seats.

I wonder if PRR was consulted about the change? A golden opportunity has been lost here in my view!!

2. Possible alliances
    In the last week or so I've read with interest several points of view on the likelihood and possible benefit of an alliance eventuating between PRR and another entity. eg. DNDN

In my view this currently would not be in the interests of existing PRR shareholders. This is for the simple reason that the current share price does not reflect the long term potential of the company.

Of course I'd like to see a partnership eventually, but not till this can be secured on favourable terms.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.