GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Here is a fundamental analysis of SDV: Will it go ahead- It will...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Here is a fundamental analysis of SDV:

Will it go ahead-
    It will if the funding is there to build it and the government policy allows it.
    My take is it is likely to be yes to both. Mt Cattlin might be able to fund it off its own cashflow. The only thing about this is it would take longer to confirm, so loans and offtake discussions are on the table. No deception. They have an actual check box in their presentations for when the agreements are confirmed which you will find are yet to be checked.
    Government policy is currently favourable and is only going to get more positive pressure from manufacturers wanting to buy the commodities. They might also get pressure from environmental lobbies but I actually don't think that speaks anywhere near as loud as "let us buy product from your country or we will get our supply from [somewhere else]".
    So in summary, it will likely go ahead IMO.

Would it be profitable-
    Easy enough equation.
    I don't quite understand what the fuss is about fresh water in the brine. I mean, brine is salt water, which is just fresh water with salts in it. The first part of the process is to let the fresh water evaporate in ponds to make it more salty. That's step one. So I don't see how fresh water is even a problem. You get rid of that bit for 'free' (ponds and evaporation time). I could understand if the magnesium salts were off the chart but they aren't. Confirmed, so no problem there.

I conclude there is not musinformation from Mr Rule or anybody else at GXY for that matter. In fact the stance on not giving any news until there is news is clear to me to be their biggest criticism of HC shareholders.

My sentiment is hold because of an anticipated a,b and c correction move next week.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.