LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

deutsche bank view, page-16

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    if there was a general HC LYC cheersquad consensus report put out, it would have a target price on LYC at $6 within a year... and i would be the first to come on here and rubbish it...

the market thinks the DB report is pretty accurate, and no one on here has articulated themselves sufficiently to make me believe otherwise (even if DB have vested interests, it doesnt discount their evaluation... just because you dont like someone doesnt mean they cant tell the truth)

the elephant in the room really is the REE basket price.

LYC is a straight rare earths play, 0 diversification, similar to FMG... this is both good and bad, great if we see strong future demand for REE's, but LYC is already a $1.5 billion company, how long would it take lyc to make a billion dollars if the ree price falls to $30...?

and assuming they use all revenue to pay back debt and fund the heavy rare earths plant, how long until investors see dividends? 5 years minimum maybe?

this is the only serious evaluation ive ever seen done of LYC on HC:

no one ever puts in the time to actually do the maths, they think because LYC was worth $2 last year, it should be worth $4 next year...

news flash: the REE bubble has well and truly burst. how prices hold up in the future is yet to be seen, plenty of research indicating that light ree usage hasnt grown in 5 years, and we're about to flood the market with more supply...

if the LYC cheersquad was right, why is LYC worth only 84c? insert manipulation/capper conspiracies...

every thread is the same

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.