DEV 0.00% 28.5¢ devex resources limited

I can't give advice Nikola but this is a thought with little...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I can't give advice Nikola but this is a thought with little risk. IMO in the short medium term there will be an announcement that we are going to do some drilling on our N.S.W gold leases. We also suspect that in the short medium term there may be a cap raise of some sort.

You want some stock at a decent price. I would consider buying a marketable parcel (I think its $500 worth) which as I understand it makes you eligible to participate in cap raises that are offered to holders. Kind of like an insurance policy that you get in on the action if the stock bolts on news of a drill campaign (or something else) and they announce a raise to fund whatever the plan is. SPPs usually offer a discount, this could be your opportunity for cheaper stock.

Dunno, just a thought, others may have some very valid input on this idea, its not foolproof, the stock might bolt before any raising or it may take the form of a placement...

You may also get your order hit if the market has a crap few days or a few holders want to free up cash for whatever reason.

Good luck however you get stock, this one will be a ripper IMO. How often to do see the main guy owning a quarter of the stock. That says something!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $185.0K 629.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 116342 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.