DVP 3.33% $2.32 develop global limited

Develop, page-33

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    I just had a moment to watch that presentation.My first impressions:

Personally I like the name Develop, as I think it well defines company's plan to 'develop' new partnerships, mining services and products to the electrification market.

This diversification component into a services arm was and is important for more imminent revenue generation, thus allowing for a more quickly evolving platform for self-sustaining future expansion. Of course, their in house expertise in developing the SS cornerstone asset will be one of the hallmarks of Develop's capabilities in the deployment of said resources.

Diversification is also one of the hallmarks of many juggernauts(of which MinRes of course is one). Securing LOM contracts will be all important in juicing future revenues.

In my view,anyone who recognises the laser focus and breadth of experience and capabilities of the man at the helm and his team would be ill-advised to bet against him.

In a nutshell,I appreciate the business vision and also confident in the pool of talent here assembled. "We're open for business" is what I like to hear. cool.png

A.I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
-0.080(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $618.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.46 $2.30 $871.8K 369.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9385 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.