DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

1. How large the market is that INT is targeting?Nobody really...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    1. How large the market is that INT is targeting?
    Nobody really knows. The company obviously overestimated the take up rate in this relatively new market. The savings available to developers and end user makes it a desirable propisition. But I guess its aimed primarily at larger commercial buildings where usage is highest and thus higher savings. More rewarding.

2. Who the competition is?
    Active utilities (www.activeutilities.com.au) a former Ian Kiddle company is one competitor.

http://www.energyresources.com.au is another.

Their are quite a few, but they all differ slightly in service and target customer.

http://www.networkenergy.com.au/

3. How much of that market you expect INT to capture?
    Again, no idea. But INT have recently become cash flow positive. Each new contract builds on that, due to the business model and cyclical nature of business.

The issie with current sp is people dont believe the 'cash flow positive' statement by the company because the have used creative accounting in the past and also been known to revise figures.

Its worth a punt if you believe they have turned the corner.

Its a speccy. Look at the market cap? So when we talk about market share, we dont need alot to justify current sp or a much higher sp.

Management are making in roads. It may take time, but if INT won say 3 more contracts at $2mil/5year then sp would creep towards 2c.

Will that happen? I belive yes. When? Probably slower than we'd hope. Dilution? Maybe.

Will we see 5c or 10c? The earnings do have a snowball effect so I wouldnt rule it out, but realistically on what the company has delivered thus far. I would say not going to happen for many years. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.