Then why post staements if you downt want to discuss them- the...

1. 3,404 Posts.
    Then why post staements if you downt want to discuss them- the points of forums is discussions. You post degrading and absuive insults against property investors, but dont want to discuss how you to are one?

"i don't need any more money that i need. if my props fall in price, i don't care...they are all paid off and everyone involved (me and people living in them) are all doing well."

Then why dont you sell now and donate the money to charity, rather than the savy property investor who will pick your property up at a 50% discount?

"i used them to "store value"...ended up making way more money than is healthy for anyone AND for any SOCIETY !"

Thats great, lucky you-but again I would say why dont you donate some of this undeserved wealth to charity?

"just 'cose YOU are struggling under huge debt in order to "come good" when you're 64 doesn't mean that we all should be FORCED to struggle in order to have a roof over our heads !"

How would you have any idea about my financial position?

"i thought this scenario would be fairly simple to imagine for anyone with average brain capacity!"

Please dont resort to personal insults-it gives the impression you lack the ability to intelligently discuss a topic.

"considering that you've badgered me now through several threads and posts and ...IT must mean that you must be one of those very few of 'above average capacity' ? "

I think I raised some valid questions and was looking forward to your response. By failing to answer them you are just reducing your credibilty further...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.