whatgfcyou seem to have a very nebulous argument.No proof/link...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    whatgfc

you seem to have a very nebulous argument.
    No proof/link to show that Developers sued Gov't to build on flood plain and then that the same Developers on sold plots without ANY advice to decent family buyers of flood plain position.

WhatGFC no back up whatsoever of this position.You just ASSERT.

then anyone like me who has some interest in Brisbane/Qld Floods and Real Estate you accuse of having a vested interest.
    Trying to contribute to a Cover Up that you,mighty WhatGfc is going to expose and righteously arise the victims with your particular point of view about what exactly?

That Developers sued the gov't so as to develop flood land BUT didn't tell the buyers it WAS Flood Land so ergo the Developers can be SUED for Bastardry
    Yes Flood Victims Sue NOW!!

WhatGFC i hope you're not going into a Public Live Meeting with this "concept"?
    Hope you're only planning to put it out on some irrelevant Blog or something?

Certainly if you're some Southerner,No Qlder Red Blood in ya at all I strongly suggest you don't front a live Public Meeting with this TOSH.

no you won't get sued,the powers that be won't close you down whatever.Not like the Joh days when Southern Agitators would get planted up with either illegal substances or a bashing.
    No GFC these days?
    WhatGFC you'll be laughed off the stage.
    An embarassment to whatever cause you evangalise for.

WhatGFC I think you've just been thru some brain burn.
    It seems to have been Green Philosophy motivated.
    Clinically it's called Grandeur complex.
    symptomed by your unsourced/based assertions,some martyr for the victim 'chat' combined with any opposition nay in fact mere elaboration request being seen as vested interest opposition.

WhatGFC don't know where you are but to a Qlder especially a Brisso 1970's Agitator you're coming across as a Southern Bleeding Heart
    WNFI I suggest that is relevant to the reality of Qld Flood Victims.

You've never been one.Never met one.Have no real idea on the flood issue[s] whatsoever.

Southern Big Head having some Episode.

pull ya head in is a respectful request

cheerio.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.