TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

developing a pack mentality, page-9

1. 9,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817
    Neo . I'm with you re splitting.

Partnering on the right deal with the correct partner who has skills I'm ok with. Selling and keeping no equity with growth ahead would be foolish.

Splitting this company before it is mature is a disaster of a idea. It should be able to be at a premium as it should be able to self fund trials from cashflow as time moves forward.

The lack of a immediate funding option and follow up announcements has been very poor form and stalled any confidence and momentum. Not real impressed.

I don't think company announcements are the way to go but a reliable quarterly newsletter / brief would quell a lot of speculation and confirm progress. You really don't want to be announcing every fly on teh wall event like ramped up spec stocks need to. We have matured past that I hope.

Regardless of the funding proposals that may come up before the AGM the options package is opportunist and in no way fairly priced.

Shares that cheap at no risk with tax benefits!!!!! He can use debt and buy them on market now not use shareholders as patsys on cheap long dated options.

If the funds vote for that package unless a cheap issue has got away it will make me wonder.

Don't mind paying reasonable performance based wages but free leg ups on poor performance ?? Nup. Don't mind giving incentive but with a low strike price from such a low base it is crazy - it is a large gift I don't think shareholder should be giving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.