Morning ddzx,A couple of points.1. Question "how to increase...

1. 85,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning ddzx,

A couple of points.

1. Question

"how to increase courage?"

Wrong question my friend,

What one needs to ask is - how to decrease fear?

Fear is the driving force of ALL human behaviour.

My suggestion -

Before you even approach that - work out what you really want to do in life first.

Pretend you have say $50 million - clean, it is yours, right now.

What will you do from here?

Spend some time on this and be precise - get it into fine detail.

Once you have at least a direction with that (and I said direction, not goals).

Then proceed towards that.

If trading stocks or investing takes you toward that direction, then well and good.

Proceed to controlling the fear - my suggestion, - explore EFT - a brief study and practice what Gary Craig talks about.
    Not only will you rapidly learn to control fear, but, you will also be able to use it to sort out direction.

How to increase decisivness - eft will help there as well - but additional to this it is very easy to train yourself to be decisive.

All you do is when you are definitely either going to or not going to do something - you give yourself the choice.

Eg.

If you fully intend to have a coffee at morning tea - just before you do - ask yourself 'will I have a cup of coffee?'

Then answer, 'Yes, I will, right now'

Ditto, if you are going to walk home - ask yourself if you will take a bus home?
    Answer yourself. 'no, I will walk today'

Do this for several weeks. - what it does is to train your brain to actively make decisions - something it is reluctant to do at present.

If you can keep this up for 6 weeks, you will have a brand new habit - and a very positive one.

But first,

Work out what you really want - it is the vital piece in the puzzle - most of us never do this and waste our lives travelling the wrong roads,

Hope this helps

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.