LYC 0.64% $7.72 lynas rare earths limited

Nightstalker : I am an investor.(Was in LYC) and you of all ppl...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Nightstalker : I am an investor.(Was in LYC) and you of all ppl should know that better ,especially during the Crown affair.
    It is against the rules to disclose how many millions of share some have .

If you are another one that is impressed with posters who claim theyhave been to Lamp, Roskill etc. Well i am not .And it is misleading because it gives the mums and dads a FALSE sense that these ppl are professional to follow.
    Fact is that these ppl don t answer to direct questions relating to their visit. So what is the use bragging about it?
    Yet they call me bragging for disclose the fact that i sold my shares @30c and been posting negative well before that date.

I strongly suspect that like many broker they paint a picture to buy when in actual fact they are DUMPING.
    I am only impressed with the poster if they declared that they sold at a price BEFORE the SP dropped so much.
    Do you want ppl to follow a loser who held LYC from over $2.50 to 6 cents over years and not few months or one who woke up to what goes on in these forums .
    Sorry Nightstalker. I use to hold you in hi regards, i disagree with what you are trying to feed the mums and dads in this forum. You changed. I guess losses can effect ppl .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.