KIN 3.85% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

development & production

1. 6 Posts.
    Hi all I have just finished my swing and am now left to digest this furball.

I got into this investment after a mate said that the company had good ground and met a couple of the boys working on the project at the White House on several occasions in Leo. Happily stood up to the last 249D rubbish but now im left disapointed.

<@RooBendigo, EnsorDoone, Nowhere Man, Crom Valen, Copperkote> have been following your posts for awhile but not very active, I understand you are all close to TD so would love for you to let us know your thoughts.

Questions:
    1) None of the remaining directors or the previous peanuts (249D heros) have built a mine, so how could this under any circumstances be a good thing?

2) My mate works at an engineering company and he recons that the build would cost $60mil. He twisted my arm to put a bloody lot more money into it because his boss said that David Sproule would run rings around it and get it done cheap as as he had seen/worked with him on 3 previous builds. This being said I hope you all have a cool $30mil in your bank and are happy to get diluted by at least 50%

3) Just wondering if you have anyone in mind as a replacment because given the surge in the west at the moment I believe anyone with any skills already has a job and why in gods earth would they touch this company given two 249D's in the last 18 months + MD resigning.

4) I have worked on a few constructions over the years as well as production mine sites (current). They are pretty sophisticated places and they dont just 'pop up' it requires a large group of experienced people. From the noticees I assume we can just apply geology logic and assume it will be ok for the development to take a few million years. Dont know if some of those names have even 5 left in them.

5) I havent heard many good things in the west about the drilling company but thought I should do a lil research. We all make mistakes but urge anyone to google themselves.... I reference 2011, 2017........ wonder if poor Don is being tracked as we speak

6) Can Sprott not just pull the money given the absolute shambles the peanuts have put us in given (after reading MiningNews.net before) Don Harper & David Sproule were obviously key to securing finance?

After carefully reading all comments on HC/doing a bit of research it appears the ^peanut factory^ think it is easy to just construct a mill, get the mine up and running producing reliable gold. I strongly disagree and given the lack of response from the company regarding the situation im assuming they are trying to unblock the toilet, sweating perfusely. Or maybe they are sitting on their nuggets dreaming of the copius amounts of nuggets they are going to get out the back of the trommel they think they will build for $60mil.

I may be a small holder compared to some but I have put what is to me (the missus) an inappropriate amount of my hard earned savings into Kin. Now im 2 years in to the investment, at a loss and wondering what right I have to get my money back!

^Peanut worshippers^ please tell me how wrong I am....... as given the research I have done as well as knowing the industry first hand I and ^U^ know this is......................................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $52.51K 973.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115718 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.