JPR 0.00% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

developmental field - 5 day flow rates

1. 493 Posts.
    If this well is positive it will be number 2 for the area. Also remember there are successful adjoining oil fields. JPR are committed to drilling a 3rd well in 2010 and committed to 2 more in 2011. It was announced that a lot of business people went to Kazacstan to look at the potential of the area a few months back. I am confident that if this well comes up trumps these people will pounce and there will be an announcement of further deals in the area. Management have said that they are actively looking for more fields/and networking deals. If they want to get $ without diluting the SP this would be the most practical way of doing things. JPR have $7.8 million in bank which is not to be sneezed at, they are far from broke. Management own shares and a lot of them paid a lot more than what they are currently trading at. Once the drill has finished say Friday they will immediately do 5 day flow rates and we will all know exactly how much $ is in the fields. I have been on these high impact wells before and know the potental of a large discovery is HUGE if you are prepared to be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $750 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87947 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 161037 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.