WDS 0.14% $28.21 woodside energy group ltd

I think we need to start considering that such powers to destroy...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I think we need to start considering that such powers to destroy the building blocks and reputation of a country blessed with energy security to 4 year cyclical seat warmers - whose responsibility should be to what’s best for its citizens across a multi-generational horizon is instead seeking to survive the next popular vote cycle - reminds me of the hunger games.

the hard truth is that there’s a factor where labour sizes what it can get away with to win the vote - they don’t care about the LT - only what will in the next election - so there’s an element of the public needing to be saved from themselves too - I mean the average voter will simply to go with this - everyone/voters save on energy bills in the short term to maintain other personal lifestyle spend - but the nation, and everyone will be hurt in the medium to long run

the honest reality of market economics will destroy any ideologies divorce from reality over time - but we’ve been a blessed nation for so long that i’m not sure if people understand collectively how good we have it relative to other nations/history. I understand people might seem like they are struggling but it’ll be nothing compared to what next generation will reap in future from this policy if it goes through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.21
Change
-0.040(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.53 $28.57 $28.21 $128.2M 4.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63674 $28.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.23 18595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.