SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Devil in the detail..., page-5

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Shares

its fun when I wrote things not so "good and rosie": people look at you and acuse that u are shorting or placing things to scare and makes to share drop.
    Later when u came back and re-remember people acuse you that u came just to laugh and humiliate people and their losses.

My suggestion ?

Grow ,assume your mistakes and learn not to read just "rosie" texts highly thumbs up just because re-inforce your views..

Learn to read different and opposite views and try check if the person have a point or if its pure rubbish.

The write down of 900M is a full disaster per si.
    Bought for 1.3 making 600 capital raising and 700 loan. Now you remain with 400 asset and 700 loan and a volume of income that begins to hurt the cash flow.(remember company now must pay interest + capital)

The company embrace in less than an year in a complete crazy situation if compare with the one before..
    The due diligence made shows was wrong and all market that dropped from 7/8 to 0.50 were not crazy and "shorts" but also people that different than many..decide the game is too high and no intention to gamble.

Who gambles must accept some times goes black but some times goes red.

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.