CGT 0.00% 21.0¢ castlemaine goldfields limited

devil's advocate, page-6

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Fredo From my perspective all the species can fail. Cgt is priced where it is because of Lihirs massive failure. I buy because i believe the changes under CGT management will make it a profitable producer. Less wastage narrower mining widths and none of the excessive overheads that comes with the big companies. I work for BHP so i know about massive wastage.There are other juniors out there with far greater market caps that are only just entering production or still proving up resources or being massive failures themselves with far far greater market caps. Slr was one was a massive failure but turned around under better management. Northgate has shown the way with vic miners turning its Vic projects into good profitable producers with better management . BDG having trouble finding reserves to replace but still not going backwards and only on 4-5 grams. CGT predicts 7.5 and have plenty of good drill results to back it up. Integra only just starting to produce but had a market cap of over 300 mill before producing an ounce ( still yet to show figures to say it as proffitable as they think but now over 400 mill. CTO a serial loss maker but still a market cap 2x CGT. Yes CGT has risk as do all juniors taking the next step but for the risk i,m willing to put my hard earned on the real chance they may be worth 5x or more what they are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.