NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

devil's advocate, page-53

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm also holding at a loss geo. Unfortunately, NEN is not a company like Woolworths where you can estimate future profits and devise a present value target. We don't even know whether we will have any inventory to sell. (We have some producing assets as Kezza mentioned but these still don't give us all positive overall cash flow). Too many like companies die and run out of money looking for something to sell.

It is only when we know the amount of inventory we have that the market can value us more accurately. More information is needed. This may come in the next announcement.

Value investors will wait on the sidelines until we have an profitable future income stream no matter how lowly the stock is priced. Technical trading is pointless for this stock imho because fundamentals will have a profoundly larger influence either way once information comes to hand.

For these reasons, I don't mind reading some of yours and others devils advocate posts (as long as it's not shut stirring :)) Some of us, including me, sometimes look for like minded posts to make us feel better about our decisions. This can be dangerous. Good luck all. We will know soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.