NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Ya - I think you are pretty spot on - especially re another well...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Ya - I think you are pretty spot on - especially re another well before the thing is fully commercial - although of course - a good test will almost certainly reduce the risk significantly on any further wells.

One comment re testing - Cikso's mate is correct in saying that within 24 hours the JV will have a good idea - but they will test over 4-5 days at different choke sizes over different periods of time to get primarily pressure data. Once you have spent $60-$70M on a well - you are not going to walk away without all the data you can get! Pressure data will give invaluable info on size and long term productivity (because if pressure drops quickly - then the resource is not that large but conversly - if pressure doesn't drop - the resource the well is accessing may be much larger) which will all go into designing an appraisal program which will hopefully lead to a POD.

Anyway - I expect they will P&A this well rather than suspend - but whichever way - it is irrelevent at that point - it will either be appraised with a second well or not.

Look out for a trading halt if any leaky info on Tuesday or Wednesday.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.