I didn't reference or question the Spanish Flu. Quarantine has...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I didn't reference or question the Spanish Flu. Quarantine has been part of our lives for a long time. I am asking questions about the draconian measures being untaken without hearing debate from both sides of the argument. I am asking for facts on the medical history of corona victims, and debate on the actions we are taking to protect this group, at the expense wrecking our kid's futures.

My uncles did not fight for an Australia to have the private sector sacked and young families stressed about eating tomorrow. If you have not met or seen any of these people, maybe you should venture out of your bubble.

If "Our freedom, right to work and democratic rights is as you put it, "Fake Patriot Waffle", then why do we now have "a group of former judges urging Australia's parliament to set up a bipartisan committee to scrutinise the government's epidemic "

disallowed/politics/federal/calls-f...vernment-during-shutdown-20200401-p54g6m.html

Excerpt

"To ensure accountability and to preserve our democratic principles, it is important that when it returns, our parliament establishes a special parliamentary oversight committee along the lines already adopted in New Zealand," said Ms Gaudron, the first woman appointed to Australia's High Court.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.