ok - lets play devil’s advocate to your post. If it is a grand...

1. 58 Posts.
    ok - lets play devil’s advocate to your post. If it is a grand conspiracy as such, then who is behind it all. Whoever started this grand plan has had to convince governments from all around the world (with different ideologies) to all come together and “muster” their population. Who is able to do that?

One possible thought is the lizard (or reptilian) people from the dark side of the moon. They took over the various government leaders and then went ahead with their plan.

dont get me wrong, I am a little suss on how quickly things have developed too, but I just can’t work out how the various different governments (Of different persuasions) are all roughly doing the same.

but with all this dreaming, thinking and paranoia, maybe the simplest answer to these questions is right in front of us - maybe it is just a real virus that is contagious and maybe the governments are just trying to save their own people and economies. My real and moral concern is what is going to happen on our doorstep, ie, Timor, png etc. will we have failed states there because of this?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.