YML unknown

This report is about how great it is to have value in the...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    This report is about how great it is to have value in the overburden which previously was classed as a cost. I think some are mistaking the results of the low grade detrital overburden as the CID. This overburden was previously classed fill that was not saleable, however results indicate they can upgrade it to 58%Fe. This is additional to the higher grade CID drill results previously reported plus a few more hits in CID. Page 3 clearly shows the CID results in Abalone are additional.

In Abalone there are 3 drill holes where they encountered over 55% Fe beneath the detrital cover (again page 3).

The first page of the report indicates that detrital mineralisation in NW sector can probably be upgraded to 58%Fe which is additional to the 43.5MT of CID. No indication of the average depth of the detrital cover to be upgraded though.

New discovery of CID at Abalone plus a deep cover of detrital deposit (upgradeable to 58%?).

Rockhole Bore has detrital cover of 30-50metres of 45-53% Fe (upgradeable to 58%?) - overlying and adjacent to CID.

Each can make their own mind up as to whether it's positive or negative, but I think it pays to read the report several times and separate the CID results from the detrital mineralisation to get a clear picture of what is there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.