CTP 3.77% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

devonian carbonate play, page-14

1. 1,396 Posts.
    LOL Ameliustag,
    Must be a big packet of shares you've got with those dreams.

My dreams are on hold for at least a couple more years since I wont be selling any of these or my other stock until the resources are reflected in the SP. Good stocks like these are too hard to find: )

With this market it's nearly impossible to predict where prices will go even though everything about this company suggests that it's way under priced & logic dictates a massive upside.

If the market holds us back over the next 6-12 months I'll still see it as a positive since I can continue to load up with more cheap shares as cash becomes available. My average is now a ridiculous 14.5c. I feel like I've robbed somebody.

In time I have no doubt this company could be in your range of $5-$110ps: ) It would be nice (if all goes very well) to see the $1-$5 range within the next 12 months but if this market doesn't improve we may be stuck in the sub $1 range. Can't look past this as a possible 10+ bagger within 12 months though imo. (These are just my guesses & shouldn't to be taken as advice)

First things first though...they need to sure up some resources & start producing to get some cash flowing to speed things up...& the ball is rolling in that department very nicely indeed.

Interest in the company is sure to be growing. Hope we can avoid a takeover.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $21.65K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355935 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 13058 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.