SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

devon's wells near defender

1. 1,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Whilst we wait on what I expect is an imminent green light from HAL there is this post from cowboycabbie on Yahoo.

Cowboy and Peteng go on to discuss whether Goshen is thermally mature enough to generate oil. I think 100-300/day out of defender says yes and it's just a matter of tweaking the design a bit more.

Devon wells near Defender

"Another "boots on the ground" report courtesy of my mother's boots.

How many of us have mothers who are SO interested in O&G exploration, I wonder?

Mom had a chat today with the landowner who owns the land under Devon's largest contiguous leasehold in Goshen County. The area I'm referencing is the H&T Ranch, for which so many of Devon's wells and permits are named.

Given that all this Devon activity is just a few miles south and west of Defender and SOA, I thought the gang around here might find it interesting.

Much as Samson likes their results from Defender enough to drill another well right next door, Devon also is drilling right next to their first well. Devon is currently drilling the H&T Ranch 15-2344H, in the next section south of their first production well, which is still in confidential status. Devon is just finishing the lateral, and fracking is scheduled to start shortly after the rig is moved off site.

Devon will get double use out of their vertical monitoring well, as it sits about a half mile north of the well they are just drilling.

Devon told the landowner that their current plan is to drill four more wells this summer. That strikes me as a very positive sign.

I'll thank my mom for ya!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.