SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

devon's wells near defender, page-23

1. 62 Posts.
    I'll keep it simple. TB and team simply cannot nail a well outside of stockyard field. The techinical and logistical delays along with engineering mishaps have become expected. We've also yet to see economical amounts of oil come from any well outside of stockyard field. Stockyard field isn't the future, Ft. Peck and the Goshen Leases are. This stock will take a 40% hit overnight if Gretel and Australia II dissapoint. Defender has mostly been priced in as not so great, but Hal's decision has not.

I sold because I've lost faith in TB's word, I've lost confidence that SSN's leases hold enough oil to offset costs and turn a real profit, and I've lost faith in their ability drill wells in timely, efficient, and precise fashion. So far I've saved myself lots of dough.

It is now Thursday April 5th and we have no word on HAL's decision (deadline March 31).

Where are Australia II results? 70 bopd is the only number we've seen so far. The last operational update foreshadowed dissapointing results on Aussy II IMO.

Defender was a 5.5 million dollar well 3 months ago folks, as is currently producing @100 bopd per last announcement.

Gretel is producing lots of water???

Show me the oil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.