BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Thanks awright, there were prob other projects at that time...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    Thanks awright, there were prob other projects at that time adding to the value I'd say as well which you got to remember not to exclude, they don't look like they were too successful judging by the graph since then though. (hehe)

Upmarket, my reply to oscar took a tangent and included the market in general as that's where the topic had deviated to, apologies for getting off topic there.
    It's obvious these levels are reflecting PEP11, wakefield etc but I included that in an earlier post on this very same thread so I think we are in agreeance here.

sting1, I think if there's any price rise due to the environ report, it'll be a pump and dump scenario. There is no reason for the price to rise imo, however the market will prob react to it anyway and we may see up to 11c or so before being knocked back down as a rough guess. The CSIRO one on the other hand may come up with something a little more special that could see it sustain that sort of level or slightly higher. That IS of course if it's positive or more so than we already have accounted for. I can't really see it skyrocketing on these two reports though, that's a little optimistic imo but hey, stranger things have happened and you can't control a herd. ;)
    These are just my thoughts and should be taken purely as entertainment. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1799999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.