BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

dewha pep 11 decision to be published monday , page-7

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Tring, the Environmental referral is a request to survey and drill in a predefined area within PEP11. There are many questions in the application addressing environmental impact; incl. birds, whales, fish, water quality, etc. It is the process by which the public have an opportunity to assess the request and make comment. These comments, if any, from the public are taken into account by the DEWHA to be included in their assessment/review and eventual approval. This is the Departments decision and public views are not necessarily able to stop the decision, esp. considering the minimal impact a single drillhole can have.

The application takes 20 wdays to be approved. If any further info is required the DEWHA stops the clock and once they receive the additional info and its satisfactory the clock starts again. I am unaware of any requests for additional info but have asked someone to contact me from DEWHA to find out....if they won't tell me then off to Toby again!!

The CSIRO report has nothing to do with the referral. CSIRO have been engaged by Advent to assess the prospectivity of PEP11 and this has been received by MMR, they have dumbed it down so they can report to the public, but need to have CSIRO's approval to do so, which is what CSIRO are doing now...So no relation in fact to the referral..but both, if positive definitely will impact SP, IMO

Jazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2724502 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10487524 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.