CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

dexter, page-13

1. 64 Posts.
    This is what i think is occuring right now...

We have a commercial well in JW and we need anywhere from 10-20 million, which will be raised sub 10c, to further develop jw, surprise and this reservoir. After a 3D seismic of the area is done we will see plans to drill many more wells.

So monday IMO we will see news of a cap raising along with commercial flow rates (somewhere between 200-400 barrels a day). Now this is what has me excited, we will know how large this reservoir is next week and have even a better indication when surprised is drilled. Keep in mind thst the fully risked mean for jw was 32 million barrels. Now lets be conservative and say we have 20 million barrels at 30 dollars profit a barrels and with around or just over a billion shares on issue (indckuding thr cap raising) that is a SP value of around 60c.

Now if this well isnt commercisl well they have have certsinly misled us and would be downright criminal IMO. But i do beleive JH is an honest man working in the best interest of the shreholders so therefore im excited for this coming weeek.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.33K 286.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 120916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.