AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Whether the agreement holds following 'marathon talks' is yet to...

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Whether the agreement holds following 'marathon talks' is yet to be seen. The ceasefire doesn't start until midnight tonight, so yes there were killings and we are yet to see more. But we can't blame it on the Ruskies or even the Chocolate man, there is a lot at stake here and these puppets may be at the face of it but they are not the ones pulling the strings.

Progress must be made. Sanctions must be dropped. Normal ordinary life must go on. And all will be forgotten before you know it, but we need to start somewhere and the talks at Minsk were a good beginning. Let's hope they're a prelude to even more collaboration and positive progress.

Hopefully the oil price continues to strengthen just as we witness the Ukrainien situation improve, that would be good timing. We also have a cliffs iron ore royalty which at today's prices is still worth several multiples of our market cap. Golden Eagle is looking for someone to farm-in to the project in exchange for funding to run the seismic. The first time that project was drilled they did it blind- How big the monster is that lies beneath, is yet to be seen and is anyone's guess. But I have spoken to geos who know that block well and I hold.

Yes SHTF. Yes things went from bad to worse. But sooner or later things start to reverse, and at 20% return on a pip from these levels, you just have to take a look at it. You have to!

Market cap less than $1m... What's it worth if just one of these things happen?
    - sanctions lifted
    - granting of POV recieved in writing
    - iron ore royalty paid out
    - seismics done on GE
    - another project acquired
    - OPEC turns off the taps and oil price retraces upwards to $80?
    - some or all of the above?

When the direction of the wind changes, this is the boat I want to be on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.