LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

DFC Finance, page-10

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    You would think so too, but feel there may be a few other underlying issues also. Issues that perhaps haven’t been clearly communicated to the share holders.

Negotiations for finance have or should have been going for well over two years now. I have very little doubt that LPD would have known the DFCs stance on lending with respect to other parties since this started.

Any lender prepared to lend 200 million for a plant would have surely asked where the DFC stood in relation to the their funding. It is the first question you would logically ask as the feeder ensures the loan can be paid. You wouldn’t lend it otherwise!! And vice versa…. the DFC must know where they stand re the plant so they can be repaid.

It’s a no brainer, yet it was slipped in the quarterly only about a month ago.

I also asked Joe recently whether the company was still committed to getting the D options over line and thus ensure the large financial benefits for the company. Whether they are included in the financial planning for the company was irrelevant. It still has numerous benefits.

It was a pretty simple question, yet JW refused to answer it as it was considered too price sensitive.

I found this quite interesting, as I would have thought unlocking shareholder value was a goal for any company at anytime whether successful or not. So the answer didn’t really need a lot of elaboration, more reassurance for shareholders.

Also interesting is another lithium play has secured a binding JV plant deal with Saudi for almost 800 million only 6 months after informing holders.

Slightly different areas and products, yet LPD struggling to get a deal or part deal for 200 million after two years.

A few common phrases and words being used for the last two years indicates to me they are struggling and buying more time.

No issues with that at all, but they do need to be upfront with the shareholders who have stuck with them and funded the journey.

Will no doubt upset a few die hard and sensitive holders, but that is what it seems to me at present.

And at present, little to suggest that I am incorrect.

GLTAH

Last edited by Ddog157: 04/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.