POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

DFS Analysis comparative to Other NI Stocks, page-11

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2246
    S, I'm almost out the door, so this reply needs to be quick. If it's deficient, just flick another Q and I'll get to it later.

I'm not a mining expert either, so just keep that in mind. I'm a passionate sizable holder with business/finance background who reads a lot on the topic. Not the same as hands-on, though, so just keep that in mind. That said, PH was surprised to hear that I come from a different industry. (Make of that what you will.)

Don't know the economics of mining that deep, but it's not novel or uncommon. For my thinking the grades and the NP will play a heavy part, among other things, like seismic stability, etc.. in whether it's economic.

Also keep in mind that, as I understand it, the GS/ST zones are not directly beneath the BS pit. When looking in 2D cross-section I can see how it might look that way. These zones are slightly to the south (offset) from the pit. To get a better idea you also want to view a plan of the area and relate it in conjunction with the cross-section. Can't remember the last time the plan view was published. At least a couple of years ago. Don't have time to dig it up, but try trawling through the 2018 announcements.

When the drill drive is completed there will be 2 x diamond drilling rigs that will drill-out the GS zone to a hole density that enables them to upgrade GS from a mineralisation to a maiden Resource status. They won't be drilling in all directions. More like in a cone-ish shape (i.e. left-to-right; top-to-bottom) - targeted specifically at the GS mineralisation. That's my understanding, anyway. Hope that explains it ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $17.80K 4.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 47816915 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13989612 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.