PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

dfs and design optimisation

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Here you go spudman...

Lowering Capex & OPEX and Increasing Nett Profit - Design Optimisation Benefits to PEN at Lance.

In the upcoming DFS I expect to see something that Lyntec have included in the final plant design. A feature that separates the high opex/capex producers that can only be achieved via ISR processes.

A satellite plant that will capture the uranium using resin beads which is then transported to the main "central processing" (ring a bell) facility at Ross.

For those not familiar with design optimisation, the purpose of the DFS, this is the stage the designers have an opportunity to reduce both capex and opex by design. Lyntek have previously done just this in previous designs and PEN has mentioned I am almost certain they intend the same at Lance. This little master stroke of design expertise enables PEN to reduce capex significantly by onlly having a single centralised processing plant, without need to duplicate plants.

Lance is a vast area and this will enable PEN to place remote Ion Exchange Units for uranium removal and then transport to the central processing plant.

This will be a significant benefit to PEN and will make the all important bottom line (nett profit) even better. This along with the Permit to Toll (watch for this) they have applied for will provide benefits others could only wish for. In South Australia they wanted to use this at the Honeymoon mine for the very same reasons I have outlined here, but not to be.

Remote Ion Exchange Unit (IEU):
    Photos courtesy of Uranium Producers of America:
    URANIUM IN SITU RECOVERY TECHNOLOGY
    Worth a look if you are not familiar with ISR processing.

Simply put, smart engineering...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $392.0K 3.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
105 9779010 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3679748 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.