PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

I'm looking forward to hearing what Gus has to say (when he gets...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    I'm looking forward to hearing what Gus has to say (when he gets back) about his visit with various utilities in the US.

Because in a recent uranium sector update it was mentioned that Asians are aggressively seeking pounds, and it was also mentioned that the Americans are noticeably absent from foray. American utilities have yet to enter the uranium project or mining company acquisition waters.

I also read another analysts views recently, and he was saying that one thing thats become apparent in the last few months is that utilities historically have carried about 3 years stockpile of supply. But now they are only carrying something on the order of 18 months average forward supply.

So I'm starting to think that a large new ISR operation in the US has got to be getting received well.

If Gus is indeed talking price to these utilities. What are the chances that it would be a sort of sliding scale agreement. So even if the price continues to rise, Pen won't miss out.

I heard gus mention in a brr that the uranium price only makes up something like 2% in the overall running costs of a reactor. So going off that, I could imagine securing supply would be far more important to the utilities than price.

Even if nothing comes of these discussions, the good thing is, is that the Lance project is starting to get coverage to US utilities, and in my opinion, their the ones that would be the most interested in soaking up Lances supply.

They import 92% of supply. This project is close to home, It just makes sense.

Welcome any discussion on it!!!!

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.