CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Since we're all thinking out load a bit in recent days, I was...

1. 4,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    Since we're all thinking out load a bit in recent days, I was having a look at the board and management again this morning. The team really seems like one that is there for its experience/oversight and not necessarily drive to construction. Sure they could build up a development team but it's hard to see. Even Dave Anthony appears in the 60+ age bracket and more there for his experience and oversight. Not sure when he built/commissioned the plants in Africa but my guess is it was not recently. Probably going to need a hardnosed construction manager like WAF appointed.

So again I look at takeover angle. We all know Goldfields but I've been looking into Centamin more after someone else here raised them as a potential suitor. Two CDV board members were also on the Centamin board until recently (it says former in the CDV preso but they are still there on the Centamin website). Schultz in particular was pivotal getting Centamin to where it is.

Centamin needs a new operation to diversify away from Sukari where they appear to keep disappointing the market. The MD of Centamin just stepped down last week. Not sure if that would make a change of strategy for them more or less likely. It appears a genuine resignation as he has 12 months notice and is helping find a new boss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.