CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

DFS anyday now, page-113

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    People who think Archie is trotting round the world to every forum to try and get the message out there are missing the point. Any tier one gold miner looking at m&a at the moment (probably most of l pm them) have cardinal/ namdini well on their radar, but they’re mostly public traded companies so they need to have done their due diligence or in this case wait until Cardinal release it for them (the DFS) before they can make any move.

Archie might be up on stage trotting out the same presentation, and I agree he’s not naturally gifted in that department, but he’s always got one or two of the other board members with him, these guys are talking to former colleagues/ friends and trying to get as many parties interested as possible.

Hopefully they’re successful, Archies mentioned before that anyone they’re talking to is much bigger then goldfields, I can’t find the quote I’m sure someone else can.

Goldfields aren’t the only option in town and the fact they’ve got 16% already won’t scare off any of the big boys if they’re interested once they’ve seen the DFS.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.