TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Thanks Petunia- I have been told very similar. Looks to me many...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Thanks Petunia- I have been told very similar. Looks to me many investors are not wishing to stick around. As no one would be profit taking now- as it is now below the Offer SP for TRF.

How quickly investors forget the potential in a Coy, once they are not updated every other day. Also some added risk has been added in the form of what the worldwide market will do in the near future.

I know a few direct investors themselves whom have told me they needed to take out nearly half their holding as a protective measure. Yet this was when it was 60c odd and they had gotten the shares for 50c plus Oppies. So they made a very good timing call.

Whether they will have made a good call in the medium term remains to be seen.

For my money it is very good buying at these levels as all looks like it is going according to plan in terms of IFE. The MoU to China, etc.

An extra benefit maybe earning revenue from Gold from the 100% mineral rights (Ex. Ore Agreement). That was not expected.

Ideally I simply want this first HIGH GRADE shipment to land on the Chinese doorstep ASAP. This will happen- it is a matter of when and they need to update the market very soon. And they will.

The SP will respond accordingly. The longer a further update takes the more pressure the SP will be under during Sep 2010.

Cheers jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.