LTR 0.54% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Great observation about the fundamentals and the retraces...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2998
    Great observation about the fundamentals and the retraces @Stickshift And thank you for the nudge and acknowledgement

You're right, "LTR is just as prone to SP retraces as any speculative miner". One thing to note though, LTR is not always predictable and in sync with every other stock holding.

We've all seen at times when the market is going upwards LTR has been seen retracing. On the other hand when the market has been pulling back LTR has been seen ramping upwards. When we retraced from 55 cents down to 37.5 we had positive announcements but kept falling. These circumstances never affected our trajectory. If you're new to LTR click through the charting time lines. Consistent, exponential and ever-increasing regardless of announcements. The only thing that has been predictable is the down ramping oxygen thieves. They walk amongst us and never grow up. They'll prey on a pull back and will always torment. They'll claim it's not worth whatever the MC is at the time because their holdings are not performing as well as LTR. They'll argue that LTR are only dreaming. Little do they know that our dreams will come true and some already have. Little minds are not capable of dreaming that big.

Try to trade this stock and the chances are you'll get burnt. Invest in this stock, be patient and the only thing you'll ever regret is not having bought more. Everyone that I know that has bought after receiving the good oil has always been hesitant at first and always returned to buy more. The 2 cent legends are still buying now because they see the opportunity when there's a retrace.

If you happened to listen to Tim Goyder today you would have heard the determination and belief in his voice. Another Fortescue he claims. That's coming from a man that's been around the block and wouldn't say that lightly. That's a $47B operation. If LTR was worth half that what would your shares be valued at?

Dream big, factor in the deficit, hold your nerve and ignore the noise.

This is my opinion only and not financial advice. I believe in everything that I have said, holding tightly.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.242B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 89.3¢ $31.30M 34.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 220304 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 159716 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.