LTR 3.45% 75.0¢ liontown resources limited

Off the back of the climate summit, then the Fed Gov's...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    Off the back of the climate summit, then the Fed Gov's announcement this week, LTR has been on TV news and in the AFR , LTR is starting to become widely known. Not to mention a DFS being released after months of a surging lithium price, admittance to the ASX 300, massive show of confidence with the purchase of LTR shares by internationally recognised ETF Van Eck, the fact the world is realising that clean green EV's and battery storage has to be the way to go and that LTR has not one but potentially 2 massive resources in a safe and dependable mining friendly state , close to existing infrastructure. Did I mention we are not in a normal market? We are just in the infancy of the same sort of disruption that happened when internal combustion engines replaced horses and our company is preparing to meet that massive demand in 2024, God only knows what Lithium will be worth then. The perfect storm is circling LTR. I could go on but I am predicting a best ever single day rise on massive volume to finish on $2.39.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.025(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.818B
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 75.5¢ 73.0¢ $8.192M 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 825699 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 321345 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.