TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi UT, well my recollection is that P66 zone was actual...

1. 17,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi UT, well my recollection is that P66 zone was actual discovered as part of, now what was the word, starts with an "S" , oh that's it, sterilisation works, seems like it's good mining practice not to build your infrastructure on top of a valuable resource, so they must do some tests or something to make sure I guess, and wouldn't you know it, that good mining practice paid off and a new high quality resource was discovered. Just lucky or good management, Anyway I am probably biased, so what's your thoughts, if they hadn't of done this sterilisation stuff, would you say that was bad?

Anyway, the moral of the story is they didn't really go looking for it as you seem to suggest, moral could also be " don't look a gift horse in the mouth" or "twos better than one".

Why do we need two sources, well maybe we don't "need" two, but hey why not and I can certainly think of some scenarios for why two sources may be useful. Particularly with one of them being next door to an existing mine, the other one being part of our main resource.

Gee no wonder we have competitor envy, lol, are there any real competitors?

Anyway all just IMHO and DYOR.
    Last edited by Names little: 20/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.