TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Re the SYRians- Their 80kts to Chinelco is of a Specified...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Re the SYRians- Their 80kts to Chinelco is of a Specified Large[r] Flake. Thus they need a Run of Production of approx 240kts to fill this.
    [ Think their basket is approx 33% this size Flake but DYOR to confirm my fading memory]

Anyhow it's approximately 33% thus requiring "Use" for 150kts odd 'lesser flake' to fulfil Run of Production Requirements.
    Now the US Spherical proposal for 25kts uses say 60kts and the balance 90kts odd is for the Asmet "deal" if/when that gets Binding.

However with this MNS Sinsteel kerfuffle one has to remember that Chinelco's "Parent" SOE is Chinalco of Aluminium who made the World Record Loss in last few years of billions upon billions.
    SYR needs Confirmation that the Dragon is fair dinkum, ridgey didge, rock solid staunch for it's 80kts 2017 $80/100 mil.
    Then comes the SYR value add by Spherical being pulled off by proposed Japanese Trading House going Binding
    in conjunction with Asmet and then SYR will have Run of Production Sales of a 240kts odd Plant.

But do you follow, rat1973 the crucial thing that SYR can't do a 80kts Plant for it's Offtake. Basket Percentage requires a 200kts one Minimum for that.

Now re Takeovers- well I don't think a pure Equity Takeover of a Super Pit is "Plausible". Problem IMO is the large number of shares in MNS and TON about 500mil incl options whatever.
    Especially when/if you get into Realistic Takeover Offer values.

You been around the traps, rat. You have some awareness of how Real World Takeovers get Framed and Executed. There's various formulas based on Premium to say 200 day VWAP,even 60 day VWAP whatever

BUT Rat1973 a Takeover Price is never based on a wild,street rumour "price" of $2billion whatever. Never/Ever is the Offer at 100's of Percent above a historical trading range of the 'target'.In fact, in my experience TakeOver Offers can and usually under historical all time high price.

Anyhow rat1973 I think it's time if you want to be a Serious Siberian that you find another comparative/peer other than SYR. Mason of the TSE is in my opion a 'Good One". Mason has ex Timcal of Imerys Management. 20years in Graphite Industry. Also BIG on Customer Relations and End User Supermarket. Masons is the Lumberjacks Mega Pit, only need to do 50kts+ to qualify so don't you reckon Masons is a valid "peer".

I must get around to getting more Mason info into Siberia but tobyjack recently put up their DFS presentation there so you could dig it up.

Here's a chart of "action" since DFS release. As previously "advised" DFS release is not a major Spiker
    llg_ca23apr15_to_29oct15.png

now there's all these different factors going on for comparing with Triton but IMO rat1973 you should show some leadership qualities and settle down the rah rahs on this SYR MC disparity being the main FA sp momentum factor.

baby Baby it's a Wild World
    Hard to get By just upon a smile [or enthusiasm alone]

cheers self medication time. Amrut whisky tipple tonight.[ear went OK still didn't endone qualify] 3/3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.