PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Good post svengali, one of the very few worth reading today....

1. 297 Posts.
    Good post svengali, one of the very few worth reading today. Relevant information posted on here and other freely available with diligent research just does not seem to sink in with some. Short termers, traders and even medium termers seem to be locked into daily share price movements, long termers like me are just not concerned.

It has been a testing time since the Tsunami but the media hype has abated somewhat, governments and nuclear authorities around the world have taken heed of and learnt from Fukushima and I expect the Chicken Little's will settle down soon (wishful thinking?)

Then Namibia happens, and it did have a flow on effect on PEN, we are holding up very well though.

Blokes like yourself, Purd, HS, Vintage and RM and some others just KNOW what this company has and what is inevitably going to happen. It's just a no brainer in my opinion. Pen WILL be a producer!

Maybe a few weeks behind with the DFS, big deal!, This document is very very important to the future direction of this company and I for one am not in the least concerned about any minor delays.

As far as future sales contracts go I hope they do not lock in at the current prices. More contracts along the lines of the last agreement with an escalating price would be great for Pen's bottom line.

Motherload, don't sweat mate you're onto a good thing. It just take time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $392.0K 3.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
105 9779010 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3679748 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.