SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

And you do have to put all this in perspective folks. Take LPD...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    And you do have to put all this in perspective folks. Take LPD for example, on or around the same time I initially bought into SYA, I picked them up at low 2's and traded them out in high 4's. Bought them back again at .04 cents and sold in the 6's before rolling out into something else at the time. So look at it now at sube 4's again.....and that's with GXY as a key stakeholder. As I have mentioned many times before, the market always seems to allow you to get back in , often on just as favorable terms and earlier valuations. Even the heavyweights of the Industry. Look at Telstra.....who would have thought you could buy at virtually T2 prices - all with a grossed up dividend yield of 10.7%. Looks like the door will be slightly closed on that one today as well - but 7 year lows nevertheless.

The fact of the matter though and in the spec end of the Market, the easy money and trades have become harder and harder to identify .....much less participate or profit from. One has to have patience and adjust both their trading styles and expectations. All good IMO as I am very excited about the trading prospects of SYA at these current levels. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $723.3K 21.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
182 43325841 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2030189 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.