SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

SYA could review the DFS and consider a larger volume...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    SYA could review the DFS and consider a larger volume extraction. This will delay mining licence application, because the red tape involved for environmental assessment is ridiculous, which would mean no money and jobs for the local community for some time. SYA can, in the meantime, concentrate on other assets in WA. Perhaps fast track exploration to mining for the WA assets. Create work and royalties income for WA. Canada can wait for a couple of years. I have a strong belief that our WA assets would be massive compared to Authier. SYA can decide to proceed with mining Authier later down the track. That's my long term view. Good things come to those who wait. Having said that, I believe SYA can withstand the BAPE with ease considering the slope runs opposite to the esker and the water recycling process of the plant design. There are simple engineering solutions to most environmental concerns. Eg. Build barriers, walls, pump waste water to a location further away from the site, or even augment the plant. These may cost money which can be taken from the set aside trust fund for the community. These are my personal views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.