SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Some crazy activity around the place over the last few days with...

1. 3,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    Some crazy activity around the place over the last few days with AGY, then AVZ - some wild stuff being posted over there yesterday about emails from management, same guy selling off his holding on the DL etc etc.

And I think it was @stevenjd who mentioned the reference to SDL on the AVZ boards, which during the mining boom went from 8c to 80 - odd, and is now 0.4c without ever having turned a sod (as far as I know).

It all very instructive in bringing into sharp focus the importance of having a resource in a certain place at a certain time that has the right team to transform it into a producing mine. The spec end of town is littered with examples to the contrary during boom phases where you have a hot sector, overzealous and enthusiastic punters that dive in a drive SP to crazy levels, only for the wheels to fall off and cost people lots. I've certainly been there. I can see it happening with Vanadium as well, which is further back from the current Lithium cycle, but similar scenarios playing out there too.

But SYA has a couple of key pieces of the puzzle for me - management, and location. The Authier resource is OK, better than some, not as good as others, but I've invested in management and the Canadian/Australian jurisdictions primarily here. It's what attracted me in the first place.

The stuff that's going on around the place (including at AJM) merely confirms for me the importance of these elements to me.

Once that Binding Offtake Agreement shows up, it's seriously on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.211M 45.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 596301 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.