EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

Davisite, Sure a delay here or there is to be expected...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Davisite,

Sure a delay here or there is to be expected especially when things are being done at arms length by consultants

that said, what really annoyed me was that holders were not told that June 30 would not be realised until June 29

had they told us mid June that they wouldnt make end of June and that it would be mid July (say) then all fair enough by me

but on the day before it was due by their own statements, we get told about a delay - I figured well ok it must be really close so a day or so, but no its due in coming weeks, whatever that means

now either they knew before June 29 that they, or the consultants werent going to make it, or if the latter then they left it very late to check how things were going

I place great store in what companies tell me and presume I can rely on it.

now we dont know when it will be done - is Sept still within "coming weeks"? Is 3 months merely the sum of "several weeks"?

it also makes me wonder if the "draft" didnt look too good at first cut and either they have some more time to "polish" it or we prepare for slightly underwhelming news?

either way not a good look

sure we might all be very forgiving this time next year if the SP 70c

in the meantime still not happy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.