BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

I thought this was an interesting paragraph and as we know is...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I thought this was an interesting paragraph and as we know is the key to unlocking the value in BRM

The Brockman team is also finalising detailed discussions with legislative authorities, government departments and existing and future railway owner/operators to finalise the optimal rail infrastructure solution for the Marillana Project.

This too

The West Australian Government has provided support for Brockman?s application for the development of a State Agreement to facilitate construction of the vital rail infrastructure required for the project. Brockman is now engaged with the Department of State Development to expedite the process required to gain the necessary land tenure for alternate rail corridors, from Marillana to the port of Port Hedland, should this be required

Then this

The financial evaluation within the Marillana Project DFS considered two principle rail infrastructure solutions. One with a rail loop on the Marillana site, whilst the other with a rail spur from the Marillana site to an alternate rail head, owned and operated by an existing mining company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.