CKA 1.28% 7.7¢ cokal limited

dfs - onto a winner, page-49

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    MJP

Why would the price fall even if royalties were going to increase from say 5% to 7% just for argument sake ?

The stock is undervalued by a multiple of at least 2-3 x on just the BBM resource and DFD figures alone

Then factor in 60% of BBM is unexplored still, there is TBAR next door which is expected to be higher quality, shallower and a much lower strip ratio - so effectively you could expect a doubling of the resource and minimal extra capital requirements over and above the $75M mine build earmarked

NPV of $360M is just on the 40% of BBM - factor in the other 60% and TBAR and you are talking well over $500M+

If you watch the trading during the day and especially the close, you'll see the manipulation as bright as day. I believe that someone is net short several M shares (trying to piece together the ASIC records) and that they are trying to suck out retail selling during trade to cover it

There is a noticeable buyer every close however soaking any and all selling up to 19c (likely an overseas fund given the time) - so why sell at 17.5c or 17c during trade unless you are actively trying to work it lower ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.