CKA 3.75% 7.7¢ cokal limited

MJPWhy would the price fall even if royalties were going to...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    MJP

Why would the price fall even if royalties were going to increase from say 5% to 7% just for argument sake ?

The stock is undervalued by a multiple of at least 2-3 x on just the BBM resource and DFD figures alone

Then factor in 60% of BBM is unexplored still, there is TBAR next door which is expected to be higher quality, shallower and a much lower strip ratio - so effectively you could expect a doubling of the resource and minimal extra capital requirements over and above the $75M mine build earmarked

NPV of $360M is just on the 40% of BBM - factor in the other 60% and TBAR and you are talking well over $500M+

If you watch the trading during the day and especially the close, you'll see the manipulation as bright as day. I believe that someone is net short several M shares (trying to piece together the ASIC records) and that they are trying to suck out retail selling during trade to cover it

There is a noticeable buyer every close however soaking any and all selling up to 19c (likely an overseas fund given the time) - so why sell at 17.5c or 17c during trade unless you are actively trying to work it lower ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $83.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.0¢ $151.4K 2.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34955 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.