PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Thanks Vintage for the transcript, have not been able to open...

1. 342 Posts.
    Thanks Vintage for the transcript, have not been able to open the link - will have to wait until 10:30am today to hear the tone of the delivery.

Two quick things I liked, firstly he says the Asian group wanted to "try" to get a stake in PEN's interests. This implies that they failed - which fits with his further discussion of how they are buiding lbs to attract more major interest (presumably before making a decision about whether they need another party and on what terms). I only hope the intention of attracting interest is not for the purpose of a full sale (takeover). We would like to believe otherwise and I hope we are right.

The second is the focus on optimisation which seems to be about the practicalities of drilling and getting the mining actions happening, post permitting (or before if they are allowed to start building). This relieved my initial pang re a potential takeover and confirmed my view that Gus probably believes (as many of us do) that permitting is pretty much a given.

Happy with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.735M 32.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 6110118 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.